Women's Health: Postpartum 35+ Community
236 Members

uterine infection? can anyone help me please

has anyone here experienced a low grade uterine infection before? what are the signs? I too tetracyclene for two weeks for this problem, and today I am having this uncomfortable ticklish feeling in my abdoment. I constantly feel that there is something hanging in my uterine(It is weird). can anyone tell me about their experience?

can anyone please respond if you know the answer. My pain is getting worse.
Well I don't have any personal experience but it says on the internet that your abdomen is tender and that antibiotics should take care of the infection. Hope you feel better soon!
If I understand your post correctly, you have a UTI.  I get them every now and again and my doctor prescribes aggressive antibiotics if I am to the point of a low grade fever and pains (generally in my back and abdomen).  You may want to call the doctor's office and get in there now because the pain will only get worse without proper treatment.  I hope that you are feeling better soon.