Women's Health: Postpartum Community
My baby is two months old and I still haven't had a period I'm not on birth control or breastfeeding and I've had unprotected sex 3 times and he pulled out all those times and right now that we had sex we realized I was bleeding but it was just a tiny bit and it was brown I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was a little brown blood on the tissue does that mean my period is finally coming ??
Take a test to be on the safe side as you said you have had unprotected sex 3 times but it could also be a possiblity that you could be getting your period
You need to be careful as you  had a c section and if you fall pregnant now it will be really dangerous as your scar can rupture causing heavy bleeding and  in the worst case death your scar will not be healed at all at this point
Thank God I got my period !!! It turned bright red and having to change my pads I'm not risking it anymore !!! I just don't know what birth control to use ???
It depends on your body really I tried the depo and put on 9 stone in 2 months I also tried the implant and that started to do the same but a lot slower I tried the pills and had a reaction to all of them lol I just naturally can't use birth control but with the implant you don't have to remember anything the same with the depo which u only have to have every 3 months but it depends how your body takes to it ... This is my 3 rd c section my second was only 10 months ago and I've been told all the risks and even with this one I have a chance of rupture I may even have to have my tubes tied after this one coz a 4 th could be worse resulting in hystorectomy or death if I bleed to much just be careful leave at least a year before u have another ideally they say wait 18 months