** Back to work **

Hi ladies, just wanted to see how many of you are returning to work? I had my son April 17th via c section California disability allows 8 weeks off for it, and if you can believe it this is my last week. 2 weeks after he was born I had to have gallbladder surgery I should of informed the disability dept. to have more time off, but almost feel guilty for being off this long.. I don't know. I am so dreading leaving him, but know he'll be in good hands. Anyhow hope you all are enjoying time with your children..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Can you not notify the disability dept of the gallbladder surgery now and have your doctor right a note requesting a couple more weeks off?
Helpful - 0
Possibly, but I will just go back and see how it goes. I work with family and they are very understansding of my situation. Thats the only thing keeping me together..

Thanks for writing back. :o)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.