Women's Health: Postpartum Community

10 day late neg preg. test

Hello. I am 10 days late.  I have taken preg. tests with a neg result.  I am feeling a stretching feeling in my lower stomach and I am tired all the time.  If I was preg wouldn't I have tested postivite by now??  I have never missed a period.  But for the last 3 months it has gotten shorter. It was at 5 days last month it was down to 1.  Am I preg. or is something else wrong?
maybe you can ask your dr for a blood test. i no sometimes stress can mess up your cycle to. im sure if your dr would do a blood test it would be accurate. good luck!
She told me to wait a week, and come back in and we weould do it.  I am so impatient.
Can you not get a blood test done elsewhere or would that be too expensive. At least that way you will ease your mind.

In the meantime be sure to be taking your Folic Acid just in case you are.
With a missed period do you still have cramping?
I had all the regular AF symptons including the extreme moodiness. Got a BFP 2 days after AF was due. when did you take a test last. They sometimes say to wait 48 hours and then retake a test as the HCG levels may be a bit low and cannot be traced by HPT.
What happened with your test????
Have you been testing using your first morning urine?  I've always heard you should test with that.  Also, have you varied the type of tests that you are using?  Do you chart your bbt?  Good luck!
I took it this morning.  It was a First Response or somthing like that.  I was suppose to start on the 5th. My Dr seems to think I am but I'm getting mixed signals.  I am just kinda concerned with my period getting shorter and shorter.
im testing in the morn (its night for me now) i got impatient and tested yesterday..but not with fmu and same result..i dont no wut to think. i can only find the +/- tests and i hate those. i will be sure to post tomarow and let you no what happens. im so impatient that i keep wanting to take it now but i no i should use fmu tho. lol.
Good luck!  I started spotting again this weekend, so I'm sure it's a -.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.  What country are you in?
USA Florida
im curently in japan. im from Florida tho. thx for the support :)