12 weeks 2 days and still bleeding but its brown

I am still bleeding but not bad its brown is there any of u ladies felt like you are miscarrying?
its kinda scary but the doctor said i was fine and i heard the baby's heartbeat he just did a doppler on me is all
You should be fine. Why do you think you are miscarrying?
i think it was because i was only spotting then it got heavy and then the crampy feeling but not bad now im spotting again and its brown but no more cramps
If u heard the heartbeat all should be well. Lots of women bleed and have a normal pregnancy. I wouldnt worry if its just brown. I know it is scary but it sounds like baby is fine. Good luck =)
im so sorry for all these questions im such a newbie lol i am worried because of the last time i bled for two months and it was a miscarriage my fiance doesnt want me undar alot of stress but kind of hard when people are telling me i need to do this and i need to that its so aggravating and causes me to stress out i had a panic attack the other day i was so afraid to start that again
has he indicated why you are bleeding at all??  some women have a clot or a subchorionic hemmorage behind the placenta and it will eventually go away with no harm to the baby.  good luck..  
Yeah, I understand all the questions and don't be sorry for them. It's how we all learn. =) A lot of women bleed and it's fine. You are almost out of the first trimester! So your chances of miscarrying goes down quite a bit especially since you heard the heart beat and it was good. So don't worry and if you have any other questions or you want someone to just talk to or something you can email me.
xxdarkest_lightxx***@****
remember brown blood is old blood.
I am 23 weeks pregnant and when I was at 7 weeks I had a bleeding and then it turned to brown spotting, when I went to the ER they told me I had a hemrrage in my uterus but the baby was doing fine and it took two weeks for the brown spots to go away completely, I was worried cause I had cramps too but everything went fine and I got this far already, you need to have a u/s for them to know exactly why,

good lucky sweetie
iv been bleeding brown blood for a week nooe now it got worse now its just when  i wipe im havin a scan 2morow an im really scared iv been to the doctors they told me its ok
My daughter is 20 months old now. When i was only 3 weeks preg i started bleeding alot that they told me that i was gonna lose her. So i told them i have no pain my hcg is going up i am not loseing her. It turned out that i had to stay on bed rest for 9 months but is was so worth it. i was bleeding so much that i could not take showers only every 3 days and not hot water cause if the water was hot or to warm i would bleed more.It was a very hard 9 months for me i cryed every day and i was so sad because they kept telling me that i was bleeding to much and i would lose her. Well to make a long story short i made it 9 months and our beautiful daughter ShyAnne was 6lbs 12oz. So there is hope. Allso i had high risk dr's. You should see if you could find Obgyn DR'S that deal with high risk. Now i am 6 weeks preg again and i was bleeding brown and my hcg is going up but my progesteron is going down so i am so worried that i can lose this baby because the baby needs the progesteron levels to go up because it is the placenta that gives the un born baby the food and h2o so the dr gave me progesteron bills so i hope every thing will be ok. And for u there is hope that ur baby will be ok.
hey guys i have been bleeding brown blood for 8 days now its not a whole lot but just enough that i have to wear a pantyliner i took a clearblue hpt and it came out "not pregnant" what do you guys think is going on? could it be too soon that i took the test.......... i need help!
i have had my period 3 times this month, im cramping, and hungry.. tommorrow i find out if i am pregnant or miscarry .. im  22 and scared i want to know NOW.........
i am 15 weeks pregnate. a week ago i had vaginal bleeding and it stopped a couple days later i did go to the er and found out i have twins. the doctor told me that im bleeding because im growing alot inside there and because its my first pregnacy..the doctor put me on bed rest. a couple days after that i went to the doctors and saw both babies heart beats and so far everything has been fine until today i have some pink brown discharge comming out. im very worried i really dont want to lose my babies! i called the doctor to see if i need to worry but i havent got a call back yet.. i think im going to go to the er again!
hi there ladies, i am 37 yrs old and preganant with my 2 child at 9 weeks.  i noticed that last week Thursday i spotted some brown lightest, coluor on my panties or when i wiped down there.  i was so scared and worried that i called my gp and she took me in straight away, however she had sent me to have an aultasound early next morning where they looked and found only the sac but no heart beat or fetus.  I was so scared to see this and am very worried because now i had to wait over the weekend to hear back from my gp, however i am also not just spotting now but the brownish is now becoming darker and rddish pink.  is there anyone out there that has or having the same problem if so please help.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.