12days late on my period two negative tests

I am 12 days late on my period, i done a home pregnancy test when i was 8 days late, but came back negative. I went to the doctors today and done another test it also came back negative and my doctor did say if this one comes back negative you probally are NOT pregnant. i have been feeling really sick, bloated mainley after i have eaten, appatite gone, slight back ache, slight head ache, on two occasions i have had slight spotting and cramping. PLEASE HELP ME!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I know this happened to me last year. Come to find out I had a cyst and sometimes depending on your body it can trigger pregnancy like symptoms. Although I experience this I hope you do not and you are actually pregnant. Stay positive!! ;-)
Helpful - 0
Stress?  That will cause ur period not to come around and you can still have pregnancy symptoms and still not be pregnant.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.