Women's Health: Postpartum Community

2 month old with thrush

My baby has had thrush for about 2 weeks any suggestion beside cleaning pacificer and the meds that I can do to help get rid of it and she is on meds for reflux so I'm seeing aloy of white come out her mouth its like her body is trying to clean it out
I have found that with bottles, boiling them with vinegar helps. Binkies too. If you're breastfeeding, make sure you change breast pads often and keep clean with water and maybe a super mold soap. The medicine the doctor gives you for your baby can be used on your nipples too to avoid recontamination. My pediatrician advised monistat. She said it wasn't harmful in their mouths, but I never tried it, my son's yeast cleared up fairly quickly.
The vaginal cream monistat? Omg I hate that yellow liquid it runs all over the place
Put monistat in their mouth?