A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
142452 tn?1262036275

22 wks and return of morning sickness?

starting a couple days ago, I'm queazy off and on- just enough to make life miserable. I didn
8 Responses
159354 tn?1286371288
I had it severe in the early stages...then it went away until about 25 weeks...came back but not nearly what it was like in the beginning but still annoying.

I had trouble with veggies...come from a 9 yr vegetarian...I switched to meat/fruits (but only kosher or organic/free roaming meat - for the animals....LOL.

Try starting your day with breads....toast, dry waffles...

GOOD LUCK - YOU'RE HALF WAY THERE.  WATCH OUT FOR HEARTBURN.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONE.
whoa apple! i've been feeling that way too, i was 22 wks yesterday. :)
anyways. but mostly it seems after i eat fried foods.
i hope u feel better!
I'm 20 weeks and feeling the same way, YUCK I hope we all feel better soon :-)
with my first pregnancy I was sick the entire 9 months with out a break.
I have been feeling nauseous the last few mornings, it just lasts until around the time I eat lunch.  That's so weird other people are getting it too.  I'm 23 weeks today.
164559 tn?1233711618
With my ds, now 3 I threw up everyday including delivery day.  I was pretty cranky.  They put me on zantac the last 2 months as I had reflux.  And the sick had now rhyme or reason.  I gobbled tacos, and threw up turkey dinner the next day.
142452 tn?1262036275
It's a morning and evening thing for me. No throwing up, but I don't feel like doing anything except laying down and sucking on lemons.

The funny thing is that DH got the morning sickness back a full day before I did!
I am 27 weeks, and have been having the same problem the past week or so. I should say that I have felt nauseous off and on all along, but it had gotten much less often. Now, this past week+, I feel like I'm ready to puke at any minute. I haven't thrown up, and I can still eat most of the time. It's just cruddy to feel like this again. I thought it was past.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.