Women's Health: Postpartum Community

3 month old + teething?

Sienna is 3 months old today.  For the past week or so she has been gumming everything!  She shifts her binky to the side and chews on it, same with bottle nipples, anything near her mouth gets chewed on.  She also has been drooling constantly & super fussy...do you think she can possibly be teething this early? If so...what can I do for her?  She is still too little to hold a teething ring in her own mouth - I've tried!  But I am working from home now and can't constantly be holding a ring in her mouth...what to do?
Its probably teething, nothing to be alarmed about.  When my son was teething and very fussy we gave him tylenol and motrin in intervals.  The teething rings helps but shes still kinda small for that.  There is baby ambisol (sp? I'm tired!) I used it from time to time with Jack, but his face always squinched up and he didn't like it.  The tylenol worked best for us.
my son had a baby tooth by 4 months..I used to freeze a wet washcloth and let him chew on that...works great! Good Luck