Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

5 days late with brown spotting and neg hpt. Could I be prego?

I have regular periods, 27 day cycle. Did the pull out method during fertile time frame and had what I thought to be implantation bleeding exactly 6 days post ovulation and one week before my expected period date. During that time I had subtle cramping, lower back pain, and only bled for approx. 6 hours. That discharge was pink with light brown mucus texture (only needed a pantyliner). At times it was bright red (no cramping or discomfort during the discharging). Now i'm 5 days late, started brown spotting on day 4 of missed period (light spotting, only need a pantyliner), neg hpt, no menstrual symptoms (such as tender breast, cramps, increase acne), no early pregnancy symptoms with the exception of possible implantation bleeding. I am feeling more tired than usual but that could be from exams at school. Currently going through a separation from my husband so I thought this was all because of stress. I am waiting for my blood test to come back.
Has anyone else experienced this?
0 Responses

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.