5 days late with brown spotting and neg hpt. Could I be prego?

I have regular periods, 27 day cycle. Did the pull out method during fertile time frame and had what I thought to be implantation bleeding exactly 6 days post ovulation and one week before my expected period date. During that time I had subtle cramping, lower back pain, and only bled for approx. 6 hours. That discharge was pink with light brown mucus texture (only needed a pantyliner). At times it was bright red (no cramping or discomfort during the discharging). Now i'm 5 days late, started brown spotting on day 4 of missed period (light spotting, only need a pantyliner), neg hpt, no menstrual symptoms (such as tender breast, cramps, increase acne), no early pregnancy symptoms with the exception of possible implantation bleeding. I am feeling more tired than usual but that could be from exams at school. Currently going through a separation from my husband so I thought this was all because of stress. I am waiting for my blood test to come back.
Has anyone else experienced this?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community