5 weeks and 4 days pregnant

On monday april 18th I went to my obgyn due to having sharp pain on the right low side by my hip and they gave me a ultrasound saw nothing in my tubes or uterusso they took my blood to check my hcg levels and they came back at 309 so I had to go back on the 20th of april to do blood work again still waiting for results but on April 21st at 12:35 am I woke up and noticed I had some light pink blood and called my dr but they said it was fine., but yet there afraid that I might have a ectopic pregnancy .. could I be experiencing ectopic ?? But im not cramping or anything ... please help

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community