Women's Health: Postpartum Community

9 days late

I am not sure if I am asking this question in the right spot but I changed birth control last month from a higher estrogen to a lower one and I am regular every month. Suppose to start on the 5th and so far no period. I am not 9 days late. Is this normal with birthcontrol?
Sometimes when changing birth control pills, you may be irregular.

If you don't get your period by the time you finish the inert (last row of a 4 week pack) pills, take a sensitive pregnancy test using a first morning urine and following test directions.

If it is negative, start taking the next pack of pills as scheduled.  You can take another pregnancy test a week later to be extra sure.  Or if you are confused, see your doctor.