Women's Health: Postpartum Community

ALL pregnancy symptoms but negative hpt - is that common?

I had a problem with fibroids or follicles in my ovaries a couple years ago, doctor put me on Progestin only pill to stop their growth & the pain, it worked. I stopped taking pill 1/06 & started TTC in 2/06, but began using a progesterone cream to try & prevent problem in ovaries again. I had never had a regular period in my life & then off the pill for 2 months using the cream small amount twice daily my periods were regular by 26 & 29 days, pretty good. I started to notice that I was actually ovualting & though the OPK never showed a dark line I still had sex with hubby every other day for 2 weeks. This month in April 16 days after my period started I had some slight cramping pain in my ovaries & very slight spotting for about 9 days, during that time I became OVERWHELMINGLY TIRED & dizzy. Today is 4/30 I am about 6 days late, slight cramping, very tired, feel drunk/sluggish after sleeping for almost 12HOURS!!!! Can't focus, am just very mean, short with people, I have had constipation which has lead to mild hemmorhoids, very much of a loss of appetite and nausea, no vomiting, AND everytime I eat I can't eat much because I get bloated so quick & get heartburn, & frequent urination. I have never felt this way in my life, I am really scared & I don't know what is wrong. EVERY hpt says Negative, but I feel different & today I am noticing some itching so I must be getting a yeast infection which I never get unless I am taking the Pill. Could I be pregnant and the test still reading negative after being SOlate or do I possibly have Diabetes? Is it common to be pregnant w/ -HPT
I had a myomectomy this past December because my fibroids began to cause me all those problems you have decribed 24/7. I did not have spotting, however, but bad heavy periods full of clots.  When he did the operation to take them out what he thought was going to just be two that we saw on the ultra sound, it was 13 from the size of a pee to an orange.  They had been blocking my tubes preventing sperm from getting into them.  You may have been told you can still get pregnant with fibroids but for me at 36 and trying for 2 1/2 years I was ready to do anything to improve my chances.  4 month later I now get to test because have my first pregnancy symtoms ever and I like knowing if I am pregnant that the baby does't have to fight for space in there.  If you don't get your period soon maybe it has been your fibroids.  It sounds to me like it is one or the other, pregnacy or that the fibroids have grown bigger and have started to effect your cycle.
THANKS for your response. I STILL do not know if I am pregnant. I used some cream last night for the yeast infection & a couple hours later noticed some spotting. After spotting, I decided that I must be getting my period & that I am not pregnant, BUT still very confused as to why for the last 2 1/2 weeks I have been EXTREMELY tired and napping going to bed early, & having ALL other pregnancy symptoms, which I did not even realize could occur so early in pregnancy. Fequent urination, constipation/hemmorhoids, gas/bloating/heartburn, nausea, loss of appetite, choco cravings, late period, spotting, constant erect nipples, very mean but also weepy. I did a blood sugar test today to see if I have diabetes & my blood sugar is totally normal. SO AM I PREGNANT, I don't know. I am now about 8 days late, several negative home pregnancy tests. Today I am spotting & cramping, BUT have read that those are symptoms also of a yeast infection. I NEVER get yeast infections, I don't take the PILL, I have not taken ANY antibiotics, or other medications. The only thing I take daily is a multiVitamin and omega oils. Is it common to spot & cramp with yeast inf.?? Is it common to have negative HPT when in fact pregnant? Any info would be helpful! I don't know if I should say I have started period today or to say I am simply spotting from infection!?! Flow is NOT heavy enough to call a period. I am wearing white cotton panties today, & they are still white. I only see spotting when I pee & then wipe. THANK GOD my cramps have stopped within the last hour. If I was having a period, I have HEAVY nonstop cramps! ARRRRGH!! I wish I knew, Dr. appt not until 5/17 & going NUTS!!
God bless all of you for your comments and suggestions.  Unfortunately Jan. 20th I had a miscarriage and it was because I know in my hearts of all hearts that my body did not have enough progesterone.  With my first I had to use suppositories.  When I told my dr. with the 2nd preg, he said that I didn't need them and that nothing would stop me from having a miscarriage that was a load.  Anyhow, I am pregnant again, with cramping, but no blood because I switched Dr. offices and was told as soon as I find out I'm pregnant begin to take the progesterone.  On the preg test the second line hardly shows up, and it may be only two- three weeks I am pregnant.  You could still be pregnant.  I would not stop using the cream.  I know the waiting is killer.  Good luck and I'll be praying for us all.
Bless your heart...I thought I was pregnant and had all the symptoms you were talking about.  I had three days of spotting last week that my doctors nurse said was implantation bleeding.  Then this week on Wed. I started spotting again all through the weekend.  I called both my fertility doctor and OBGYN and they said that there was nothing they could do because my pregnacy test was still neg. and just said unless it came up positive by Monday they couldn't give me anyting to stop the bleeding.  I was pretty mad because I new I was.  Then today I woke up sick, fever, painfull cramps and so much bleeding I changed my tampon every 2 hours. My breast were no longer sore.  I have to say I've been pretty upset today.  I think I've had a spontaneous abortion just shy of 3 weeks pregnant.  I think I didn't have enough of the hormone progesterone to stop the bleeding or to be able to make my home test work. I read that if your body doesn't have enough of that hormone your prenancy test won't work, and progesterone is what tells the body to not bleed.  Since you have not had a lot of bleeding your body may still come back and produce enough to stop your spotting and soon your test may work.