Women's Health: Postpartum Community

ARE THESE SiGNS OF PREGNANCY????

Hey, Im sure this question has been asked a lot but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Im 20 years old and have had my period since I was in the 5th grade and it has ALWAYS been normal. Never more than maybe a day or two late and usually would even be a little early. I had been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about 2 months now and this month I am now 9 days late on my period. My breasts are really sore and seem a little bigger and harder, Im really moody and emtional, I noticed myself eating more and I need to take at least 2-3 naps during the day when before I couldn't even force myself to sleep during the day.. I also get like this little cramps but I have no sign of my period coming.  I checked when my ovulation date was and I had sex the next day and I think I might have a day or two before I ovulated but Im not quite sure but I know for sure I did the morning after. I still haven't taken a pregnancy test but if I don't get my period in the next couple of days Im going to. Do you guys think I might be pregnant or what could be going on???
Any time you have sex you risk getting pregnant.  Those are symptoms of pregnancy, but I think its still too eairly to test.  There a lots of factors that can affect periods, stress being a big one of them.  I'd wait another week or two, then test if you don't start.  If your not looking to get pregnant right now you need to use protection next time.  Birthcontrol is great, but its also not 100%.  I know because I was on birthcontrol and I'm 5 mnths pregnant.  Use the birth control, use the condoms, and be safe.  Take care!
When I got pregnant with my 1st child I felt exactly like you described. In fact had it not been for those symptoms I wouldn't have thought to check. I had no morning sickness whatsoever but I could sleep like I was hibernating for the winter & eat like I had a bottomless pit for a stomach. I can't remember how long after I missed my period I took the pregnancy test, but it couldn't have been more than 2 weeks after. Hope this helps.