Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Abnormal Menstrual Cramps

Is cramping for more than two weeks normal during a regular cycle?  Can cramping this much be an indication I might be pregnant?
If you are not bleeding but are cramping, it could be cramps from your period followed by cramping with ovulation, or something else like an ovarian cyst, but anything is possible.  Why don't you take a pregnancy test?  Then you will know.
I agree with AnnieBrooke; it may be a cyst or menstrual cramping still.  If it's not normal for you, go see your doctor so they can rule out a cyst and draw blood for a pregnancy test so you can be sure. Good luck.