Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Abnormal bleeding and cramping

I just recently had my period, but unlike it has been in the past, it usually lasts 3 days and I don't bleed at night, this time I bled for 6 days and bled throughout the night quite heavily with a lot of cramping. Anyway I've stopped bleeding now but continue to have abdominal pain mid-lower and some spotting? The last couple of days I've been really tired with little energy and at times dizziness. My blood pressure while lying was 100/60 and while sitting 110/60, my usual BP is 120/75.
Any suggestions as to what it may be, or should I even be alarmed?
I would recommend going to your doctor and getting a CBC.  perhaps your crit is low and you perhaps miscarried?
Thanks for the suggestion, greatly appreciated
Ever since I gave birth and for the first time started Depo Provera (which was 6 months ago) I have not stopped bleeding.  HELP!!!