A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
1148481 tn?1261771012

Am i showing signs of Pregnancy?

Hello :) I'm 21 years old and have not been quite feeling myself lately (though i'm not sure if it would be too soon to suffer any symptoms) I am getting some cramps right around the area of my left ovary which I have never had before and I am not due on yet and for some reason I am not sleeping properly and I am waking up at frequent intervals during the night all of a sudden but if I am pregnant i would only have conceived approx 5 days ago... Surely my body wouldn't be telling me so soon?? xxxxx :)
5 Responses
hi, you answered me, so I'll answer you :) Is is possible you were just ovulating when you felt that strange pain? then again sometimes your body can give you signs very early b4 a test could pick up anything. Nausea was an early sign for me when I was pg b4.
1148481 tn?1261771012
Thank you very much for answering me, I was interested and had a look on one of those fertility trackers and It reckons that I was at my most fertile the day I had unprotected sex so fingers crossed eh?! :) xxx
212720 tn?1304379015
You would not be showing any preg signs at this point. Wait until your next cycle is late and take a preg test.
296076 tn?1371338074
are you wanting to be pg?
1145691 tn?1291481938
Well I started having symptoms (nausea, urinating frequently, sore BB's and sensitive smell) within days of concieving, it almost killed me waiting to get my BFP..
Sadly I lost that pregnancy but I'm pretty sure it was because I had a heat stroke.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.