Another discharge question

For the past week or so I've been having stringy-egg white consistency discharge.  I assumed when it started that it was me ovulating since that's normal for me to notice.  However, it's been continuing in large amounts for over a week!!  What's the deal?  Is this normal 3 months postpartum?  I've already had 2 periods.  DOn't know if it makes a difference.
No clue, perhaps an infection?  Maybe you should contact your Doctor about this.
Maybe it's your body adjusting back to normal... sorry I really don't have any other ideas! :)  Hopefully it will clear itself up and if you're concerned then I agree with the previous poster... call your dr.
I don't know that there's a difference postpartum. I normally have ewcm for 4-6 days b4 o. Estrogen is responsible for the cm, maybe your estrogen has increased?
Another thought. I have always heard the most likely time to get pg is after mc or birth. Perhaps your body is saying it's really wanting to conceive again :)

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community