Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Another discharge question

For the past week or so I've been having stringy-egg white consistency discharge.  I assumed when it started that it was me ovulating since that's normal for me to notice.  However, it's been continuing in large amounts for over a week!!  What's the deal?  Is this normal 3 months postpartum?  I've already had 2 periods.  DOn't know if it makes a difference.
4 Responses
No clue, perhaps an infection?  Maybe you should contact your Doctor about this.
11940 tn?1270815262
Maybe it's your body adjusting back to normal... sorry I really don't have any other ideas! :)  Hopefully it will clear itself up and if you're concerned then I agree with the previous poster... call your dr.
178239 tn?1277405491
I don't know that there's a difference postpartum. I normally have ewcm for 4-6 days b4 o. Estrogen is responsible for the cm, maybe your estrogen has increased?
178239 tn?1277405491
Another thought. I have always heard the most likely time to get pg is after mc or birth. Perhaps your body is saying it's really wanting to conceive again :)

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.