Anyone? Have some extra time on their hands?

this is very very off topic but i need someones help. my mom is going on the road tomorrow and i dont really have anyone else that can help me with my college scholarship essay. ive been working on it but im not very good with essays. structure, grammer, etc.and im really trying to get this scholarship. so can anyone help just quickly go over it for me?
kim i cant as you all know i dont use caps lol.  CONGRATULATIONS!!! im so excited to hear you are going to give school a go.  
lol yeah thanks. i want to. i dont kno what i wanna study yet. i kno i want to be a medical examiner, but interior design i enjoy and Sociology i liked studying in school, its community college but im due to go on from there
Send it along, Kim. I kick behind at writing essays.
andi- i messaged you
Got it and replied. PK can attest for my insomnia ;-) After I finish my schoolwork I poke around online for hours.
I know some people are already checking it out, but I was a writting consultant when I was in college (offically a graduate....YEAH)! Anyway, so if you want someone else to look it over, I used to get paid to do it so I would be more than happy.
If you'd like, you can send it to me as well.
I'm a technical writer, have a major in communications with an emphasis in print journalism and a minor in English.
I've always done really well with essays and research/term papers.
Thanks for sharing
Thesis help |   expository essay |   essay writing
Great informative post thanks for sharing.....

assignment | writing help

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.