Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Are these signs of pregnancy?

I recently got rid of chlymida that a very Nasty Ex gave to me.The time I had the std I didn't have a regular period.I had Constant bleeding for 2 months but not like a period.I was then put on a provera hormone to stop the bleeding and jump start my period so I would be regular.I wasn't aware but the first day I stop bleeding me an my partner was very excited to well you know.The next day I started my period which was suppose to happen.That lasted 6 days from the 13-19.Intercourse days were 12 20 25 and 26.I have been having wired sings such as tingling in my lower stomach area  some acne which I never get .Waking up with headaches some dizziness also this really wired vein on my boob.my fingers swoll up two sizes and I feel moody all the time as well as bloated.I feel bloated all the times and a couple days ago I had some weird spotting it started pinkish then turned a brownish color.Maybe I'm just rushing things but could this possibly be early signs of pregnancy?Could I have got pregnant  the day after my provera pill?Is this normal?
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379685732
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi!

Since you were on Provera, it is very difficult to say whether your symptoms are due to Provera withdrawal or due to pregnancy. I suggest you wait for a week after the due date of your periods, and if you do not get them go for a blood pregnancy test.  Take care!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.