Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Are these signs of pregnancy?

I recently got rid of chlymida that a very Nasty Ex gave to me.The time I had the std I didn't have a regular period.I had Constant bleeding for 2 months but not like a period.I was then put on a provera hormone to stop the bleeding and jump start my period so I would be regular.I wasn't aware but the first day I stop bleeding me an my partner was very excited to well you know.The next day I started my period which was suppose to happen.That lasted 6 days from the 13-19.Intercourse days were 12 20 25 and 26.I have been having wired sings such as tingling in my lower stomach area  some acne which I never get .Waking up with headaches some dizziness also this really wired vein on my boob.my fingers swoll up two sizes and I feel moody all the time as well as bloated.I feel bloated all the times and a couple days ago I had some weird spotting it started pinkish then turned a brownish color.Maybe I'm just rushing things but could this possibly be early signs of pregnancy?Could I have got pregnant  the day after my provera pill?Is this normal?
Hi!

Since you were on Provera, it is very difficult to say whether your symptoms are due to Provera withdrawal or due to pregnancy. I suggest you wait for a week after the due date of your periods, and if you do not get them go for a blood pregnancy test.  Take care!