Women's Health: Postpartum Community

BMI

how to find my BMI my height is 6"5' and my weight is 115 kg and i'm 17 yrs old
According to the BMI calculator I found online and that your profile says you're male...looks like 30.1 Kg which puts you in the 96th percentile.
Based on your gender, height, and weight, your BMI is 30, which would indicate obesity. However, be advised that BMI is based on the "average" build and you could be perfectly healthy. Body fat percentage is much more accurate. Here's a good body fat calculator that takes your measurements into account rather than just your height and weight: http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage-calculator