Baby Girls first Birthday

Hi ladies I know this isnt about pregnancy or anything. but i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what kind of cake to get a 1 yr old baby girl for the party? I was thinking princess kind but they r all dolls and things like that to me its more for an 3 year old or so.. so im trying to find something more for a baby 1 st b-day fro a baby girl.. any suggestion would be great Thanx.! the theme will most likely me princess themed. again Thanx ladies..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
For my DD first bday I got her a Dora cake cause she likes Dora the explorer.
Helpful - 0
yes my daughter loves dora too... i was thinking that but couldnt find to many dora themed items. i will go to walmart and some other stores trying to find some doras stuff Thanx
Helpful - 0
I had cup cakes. It's a perfect portion for everyone. We had lady bug cup cakes, I made them!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.