Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Baby on the right, low fetal heart rate, irregular fetal heart rate, slow growth....all in 3 weeks!

I don't know what I would do without this website. Its helped me keep my sanity through this very strange stressfull time and given me glimmers of hope. It's finally time to share my story since I've run out of posts that sound even close to my pregnancy so far.
I found out I was pregnant on thanksgiving, my boyfriend and I hadn't been trying but were really excited. That Saturday I started having lower abdominal pain on my right side. I went into the er after advice from my ob. They were able to locate a GES but no embryo, the er doctor also told me the baby was over to the right too far and it might still be ectopic. To come back in one week to identify an embryo and a heartbeat. They also did an hcg and had me do another 2 days later. I proceded to freak out about cornual ectopic pregnancy. The results of my hcg came back and they had doubled so that was good. I went in for another u/s a week later and they found the embryo and the heartbeat. But the heartbeat was 88bpm and the baby was still over to the right a bit and the embryo looked only 5 weeks 5 days when the week before it was 5 weeks 5 days. So on to worrying about low fetal heart rate and the baby being on the right. Everytime they tell me it might be ectopic it might m/c nothing positive. I decide to change doctors. Excellent decision, the nurse for my new ob spoke with me for 20 mins about everything assuring me that it wasn't a big deal that it was over to the right as long as it is in the uterus which it was, phew.the heartbest was a concern but it might still be too early to tell and that at my next ultrasound it needed to go above 100bpm also that the baby need to grow 6 mm more. So off to u/s 3. That was today. This time the tech tells me the heartbeat is sppeeding up then slowing down. It keeps going from 114, 114, 114, 93, 114 ,114, 114, 93 and that the baby has only grom 3 mmand looks about 6 wks 1 d. Good news is the baby moved over to the center. So now I am freaking about slow fetal growth and an irregular heart beat. I am so stressed out everytime its something new with this pregnancy. Has anyone gone through anything like this, especially my current new of slow fetal growth and irregular beats?? Please I need some more hope.
Try to trust in that you're doing all you can to stay healthy and the rest is out of your hands.  It sounds like you're getting good care with your new clinic. Best of luck.