Baby stuck on left side

I am 7 weeks pregnant, and my baby feels like a hard uncomfortable lump on the left side of my abdomen.  My left ovary has a dull throbbing sensation at times as well.  Is it normal for the baby not to move from that spot even at 7 weeks?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You might also ask about whether you have an ovarian cyst on the left side.  It wouldn't be unusual after a pregnancy began.
Helpful - 0
yeah ur little baby is so, so small u wouldnt feel it, u need to call ur ob it could be possible from not having a BM sorry for the TMI but that can cause like a lump feeling on left side
Helpful - 0
7 weeks pregnant your baby is about the size of a grain of rice, about 1/4 ".  I don't know what the throbbing is, ask your OB at your next visit. Congrats!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.