Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Backache in early pregnancy?

Can u get lower backache in early pregnancy???
47 Responses
Last time I was pregnant I had a lower back ache, and it came back the other day so hoping I will get a BFP next week. Good luck and lots of ***BABY DUST*** to you! When can you test?  I'm going to try Wednsday but might be to early.
i had lower back pain not really pain just kinda pressure on my back, and that was before i knew i was even prego. i found out by suprise, i was going in for the yearly exam that us ladys love and found out i was 4w2d pregnant. *good luck*
113295 tn?1219758542
I'm sorry, but you don't even know if you're pg or not, yet you're asking about braxton hicks and lower back pain. Your AF isn't due yet, but you seem to think you're pg because you want to be and your manicure lady said so.

Snap back into reality, hon.
113295 tn?1219758542
my post was to you.

Sorry aimntrev, I got your name confused with the op.
162279 tn?1270604959
I don't think it is necessary to be rude to her.It's not strange for someone who really wants something to get excited at the possibility of it maybe being true.
This forum is a place to get and give support, not to criticize or judge because you think someone is getting a little too excited.
Your comment was out of line, and not kind at all.
113295 tn?1219758542
I'm sorry, how much sunshine shall I blow up her ass? And how much for yours while I'm at it?
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.