Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Barium Test during early day or just start of pregnancy

My wife had a Barium X-ray test for her stomach related issues on the 20th day from the first day of her last period. Few days Post test we got to know that she is pregnant. We are not sure whether we had intercourse prior to barium test which led to pregnancy but are sure about intercourse post barium test which was 21 day from first day of period..
My question is Can we figure out exactly when fertility has started ?? In our case whether pre- or post barium x-ray test....
what effect barium test have on egg which is in process of getting fertile ??
Does egg fertility happens on 21 day??
Pls advise...
That's a really tough question.  We ovulate at different times. Most average is b about 10 days after period ends, but some women don't ovulate until way later. The best chance of finding out will be with the first ultrasound where they can figure it out by the size of the baby afternoon the sac development.  Sorry I can't help with a more cut n dry answer.