Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Beta HCG Values

I have been having intermittent cramping on & off since before I tested positive for pregnancy.  My doctor said it was normal and I would get more cramping for my second pregnancy.  However, at 6w0d I had a bit of brown spotting that showed on my underwear, it was dry at that point, I then had some more more borwn cm or spotting for the next couple days and I had pink spotting on one episode at 7w0d and some more brownish cm/spotting at 7w1d.  The cramping has decreased somewhat now.  At 6w1d my beta was 29620 and as 6w4d my beta was 47439.  My third beta was drawn at 7w1d (today).  Is it possible for me to have a normal intrauterine pregnancy with this low increase?  What do you think?

That is not a low increase. When the levels get higher it takes longer for them to double.... up to 96hrs. Those levels look fine.

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html
Thanks.  I hope youare right.