Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Bleeding Heavy

I had my period March 22 lasting 1 week. Starting bleeding April 3 again. Heavy,Bright Red,One big blood clot, small blood clots now. Today still bleeding heavy when I use the bathroom. Have had a lot of Dental problems and been taking medications for it. Does anyone know what could be going on. My periods are never right. and are always heavy. Never big blood clots. No cramps. Help please
Is it possible you are pregnant and having a miscarriage?  If your bleeding is heavy and you are going through a pad or tampon an hour I would definately contact your Dr.