Bleeding after miscarriage

I miscarried on 10/27 at 8.5 wks along. It was a "natural" miscarriage. My question is this - I've been spotting ever since!  over a month now!  is that normal?

spotting is ok.  if you are worried i would talk to your ob/gyn about it.  If anything they may want to do an u/s to make sure everything has been expelled.. If there is some tissue left over than they may want to do a D&C.

i am so sorry for your loss...
They say expect anywhere from 14 days - 40 days.  Do get an US to make sure all is out.  i bled with both my mc's, about 20 or so days.  Did not have a d&c.  

Get checked out to make sure.

Good luck and I am so sorry for your loss.
Im 16. i just started having sex. i feel nauscious at times and today was the sixth day i was late for my period and i started bleeding finally. i have been worried about being pregnant for a few weeks now b/c i know i had intercourse w/out a condom when i was ovulating several times. i took a test at the health deparment two days ago when i was four days late. it was negative they say u should b 5-7 days late for those tests to be accurate..i have no clue. but i still FEEL pregnant. i havent gotten a home pregnancy test yet b/c my mom wants to believe that im not pregnant. so she just wants to drop the subject. my period has NEVER been irregular. im on a 28 day cycle and its always 5-7 days long. why am i bleeding? is it my period. how can i know when i cant get a test right now. should i believe the health dept? and not even think about it. or should i b precaucious b/c the possibility could still be there. i dont know anything about sex or irregular periods. two weeks about i was spotting w/ dark brown blood that was like discharge and then it became blood for about two days. was that my cherry? am i having a miscarriage or could i even be pregnant? i have so many q's. and if u tell me something i'll probably have more for you. please tell me any information u have. im not fond of opinions. ive been hearing those for the past three weeks. i eat more often and pee more often. could my nerves be driving me to believe it? my stomach hurts but i know at a few weeks from conception it wouldnt b bothering me anyways.............. help

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community