Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Bleeding at 18 weeks

Hi Im 18 weeks pregnant and was slightly bleeding today it was a browny/pinky colour not bright red is this cause for concern.

Thanks for any advice x
you may want to call your doc.  I had the same at 19.5 weeks and it was bright red.  I called the doc and they said as long as it was just spotting or staining and not a flow, it is normal.  they did not even have me come in.  Like I said, I would call to be on the safe side, but it is probably nothing.
Definitely call your dr.  It could be nothing...but when it happened to me , it turned out to be serious...
Good luck.
Call your doctor.  Always let them decide what's important, and what's not.

Good luck.  Keep us posted.