Bleeding with progesterone Suppositories

I had a ivf transfer on June 16th. I am now 23 days post transfer. However last night I started bleeding bright red with one small blood clot. I went straight to bed just to get off my feet. This morning I started cramping. No more bright red blood. But now I am having spotting of like a brownish looking stuff. It's weird and a little tmi but they are clumpy looking. I did have an ultrasound today and showed one sac and yolk. However no fetal pole. But doc said that was fine due to only measuring 5 weeks and 5 days. Has anyone else had this happen. And do you think I have anything to worry about.
The fact the blood turned dark is a good sign. It means it's old. Take it easy and give it time. I know not the easiest thing to do right now...
Thank you so much for your comment
Things doing better?
Things got better. We heard a heart beat in Thursday. But I did have a small episode last night with bright red blood. I'm waiting to talk to my nurse to see what to do.  
If it's just small amounts,  that can still be ok. I went through that with my last pregnancy.  They called it a threatened miscarriage.  They said 50% of all pregnancies went through it. Keep your chin up.
I had another US last Thursday and baby is still there measuring 8 weeks with a heart beat of 150

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community