Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bleeding with progesterone Suppositories

I had a ivf transfer on June 16th. I am now 23 days post transfer. However last night I started bleeding bright red with one small blood clot. I went straight to bed just to get off my feet. This morning I started cramping. No more bright red blood. But now I am having spotting of like a brownish looking stuff. It's weird and a little tmi but they are clumpy looking. I did have an ultrasound today and showed one sac and yolk. However no fetal pole. But doc said that was fine due to only measuring 5 weeks and 5 days. Has anyone else had this happen. And do you think I have anything to worry about.
6 Responses
4268628 tn?1375041176
The fact the blood turned dark is a good sign. It means it's old. Take it easy and give it time. I know not the easiest thing to do right now...
Thank you so much for your comment
4268628 tn?1375041176
Things doing better?
Things got better. We heard a heart beat in Thursday. But I did have a small episode last night with bright red blood. I'm waiting to talk to my nurse to see what to do.  
4268628 tn?1375041176
If it's just small amounts,  that can still be ok. I went through that with my last pregnancy.  They called it a threatened miscarriage.  They said 50% of all pregnancies went through it. Keep your chin up.
I had another US last Thursday and baby is still there measuring 8 weeks with a heart beat of 150

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.