Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Breast Feeding

Ok so I have kind of a strange question, Does anyone know if you aqre able to breast feed if you have had your nipples pierced?
Same here, not from personal experience, but I have known a few mom's who were able to do so quite successfully. I even knew one who had hers double pierced + and she kept going for the full 12 months without a hitch.

Andi
I don't see why not. I was very suprised to know (from reading and from other moms) the milk comes out of several holes in the areola- all the little 'bumps' are where milk can come out, not just a hole in the middle of the nipple. They also warned me about the milk squirting everywhere if  not careful. I wonder about my breastfeeding since I've got implants....