Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Breast tenderness!

Good morning ladies!I had my baby Monday a week earlier then my due date! Yay which i am so happy lol. But now that i had her my poor breast hurt like hell. My milk supplies came in and they feel like rocks and they hurt.  Im not breastfeeding only doing bottle feeding. Ive been doing the cabbage trick and the tight bra but they are still full and hurt! any other advices that you ladies can give me so the milk can dry up faster and breast go to normal size? Thanks
Oh my goodness lol I remember when mine came in with my first and I was in your shoes I breast-fed though I thought there was a pill that you could take but I don't know if they still offer that maybe you should ask your doctor. Not looking forward to that day with this one LOL