Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Breastfeeding and Pregnancy

I am currently nursing my 2 month old and I was curious if anyone knew of any tell-tale signs of pregnancy. I doubt that I am but I mean the possibility is always there. I havent gotten my period yet but I have been sexually active again with my husband.

Without a missed period to totally give pregnancy away are there any other symptoms I should look for? I didnt have morning sickness or stuff like that much with my other pregnancies. I just went by the missed period and seeing how i havent gotten mine yet...
I didn't get my period back until my son was over a year old, I'm not sure exactly what to look for I guess just pay close attention to what your body tells you.