Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Breastfeeding and Pregnancy

I am currently nursing my 2 month old and I was curious if anyone knew of any tell-tale signs of pregnancy. I doubt that I am but I mean the possibility is always there. I havent gotten my period yet but I have been sexually active again with my husband.

Without a missed period to totally give pregnancy away are there any other symptoms I should look for? I didnt have morning sickness or stuff like that much with my other pregnancies. I just went by the missed period and seeing how i havent gotten mine yet...
1 Responses
210400 tn?1325384170
I didn't get my period back until my son was over a year old, I'm not sure exactly what to look for I guess just pay close attention to what your body tells you.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.