Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CAN I BE PREGNAT?????????

08/12/07
    OK THIS IS MY QUESTION I HAVE A PERIOD ON JULY 5 END JULY 10, I HAVE SEX ON JULY15AND THEM JULY23 I THINK!!!! THIS MONTH MY   PERIOD STAR ON  AUGUST   3 END  AUGUST  6..... BUT VERY WEIRD  VERY HEAVY PERIOD, PAIN AND HAVE TO CHANGE AVERY MAYBE 30 MINUTES OR 20 MINUTES  AND ALOTS OF CLOGS.....

NOW 4 DAYS LATERS OR MAYBE LESS I STAR TO HAVE  CRAMPS ALWAYS THERE....... AND THEM 3 DAY LATER MY  BUBS  STAR HEARTING  LITTLE PAIN BUT ALWAYS THER TOO....DO YOU THINK I COULD BE PREGNAT?????????? OR JUST WAIT TO SEE WHATHAPPEND NEXT MONTH???????????  ANY  EXPERIENCED????????  
To:

2 Responses
173145 tn?1301700850
have you taken a pregnancy test?
223438 tn?1189755826
It doesn't sound like it. It could be possible that you had a very early miscarriage if you passed clots and have pain lasting after your period. It doesn't sound like you could be pregnant though. Implantation bleeding isn't heavy like that or last 3 days heavy like that.

If you still think you might be, then take a home pregnancy test. It doesn't sound like it to me though. You probably just had a strange period. It happens.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.