Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

CRAMPS

I've had cramping since time of implantation and its now 6 day til my period. And today my stomach feels sour and lower back sore. Could I be prego?

THNKS
2 Responses
134578 tn?1546634665
By implantation, do you mean ovulation?  Or are you doing IVF?  (If you are doing IVF, they don't implant the embryo, they open your cervix slightly and pass a catheter in and let the embryos slide in, in a little saline.  That's called a transfer.  It's up to the embryos, whether to implant.)  If you are talking about IVF, the cramping is probably from having the cervix manipulated.  The lower back pain and stomach upset could be from the hormones, especially if you are taking progesterone.  

You could have these symptoms and be pregnant and you could have them and not be pregnant.  Good luck for the blood test!
No IVF. Insurance does not cover infertility. We have been trying for 17 months. My husband has been seeing his Urologist for a year and has been on clomid for 10 months. I have been seeing my Obgyn and have had bloodwork done-hormone levels and thyroid excellent. Earlier this month I had an ultrasound and HSG and us looked good and tubes open.
I ovulate on cycle day 12/13. I was experience cramping from cycle day 20 through day 25. My stomach was sour and lower back pain.
Today I have no cramps or pain. Could it have been implantation or uterus getting ready to shed??
Thanks
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.