Women's Health: Postpartum Community

CRAMPS

I've had cramping since time of implantation and its now 6 day til my period. And today my stomach feels sour and lower back sore. Could I be prego?

THNKS
By implantation, do you mean ovulation?  Or are you doing IVF?  (If you are doing IVF, they don't implant the embryo, they open your cervix slightly and pass a catheter in and let the embryos slide in, in a little saline.  That's called a transfer.  It's up to the embryos, whether to implant.)  If you are talking about IVF, the cramping is probably from having the cervix manipulated.  The lower back pain and stomach upset could be from the hormones, especially if you are taking progesterone.  

You could have these symptoms and be pregnant and you could have them and not be pregnant.  Good luck for the blood test!
No IVF. Insurance does not cover infertility. We have been trying for 17 months. My husband has been seeing his Urologist for a year and has been on clomid for 10 months. I have been seeing my Obgyn and have had bloodwork done-hormone levels and thyroid excellent. Earlier this month I had an ultrasound and HSG and us looked good and tubes open.
I ovulate on cycle day 12/13. I was experience cramping from cycle day 20 through day 25. My stomach was sour and lower back pain.
Today I have no cramps or pain. Could it have been implantation or uterus getting ready to shed??