Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Can I have sex ??

I had my baby 3 weeks ago by c section and I'm not bleeding anymore can I have sex now or I have to wait until I see my doctor ?
6 Responses
It's up to you.
Oh ok cause I'm scare to have sex and get pregnant again lol even if I use a condom lol
Then wait til you get birth control from your doctor at your post partum check up if you're scared.
7157499 tn?1411821385
Wait till you see doctore
Still wait to see your doctor. Even though you had a c section, you need to let yourself heal.
The thing is I don't think Ima get on birth control  I've lost so much weight n im skinner now than before i got pregnant I'm scare to gain a lot of weight like the last time I got on birth control I'm thinking about sticking to condoms
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.