Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Can I have sex ??

I had my baby 3 weeks ago by c section and I'm not bleeding anymore can I have sex now or I have to wait until I see my doctor ?
It's up to you.
Oh ok cause I'm scare to have sex and get pregnant again lol even if I use a condom lol
Then wait til you get birth control from your doctor at your post partum check up if you're scared.
Wait till you see doctore
Still wait to see your doctor. Even though you had a c section, you need to let yourself heal.
The thing is I don't think Ima get on birth control  I've lost so much weight n im skinner now than before i got pregnant I'm scare to gain a lot of weight like the last time I got on birth control I'm thinking about sticking to condoms