Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Can I take tylenol pm while preg?

Hello everyone! It's been several weeks since I have posted. Last time I posted I was about 8 weeks preg. We are currently 20 weeks & expecting a girl!! We are very excited. Ihave a 2 yr old son. Anyway, I has a mc before this baby and was so depressed & heartbroken. THis website helped me so much. Anyway, I was wondering if I could take tylenol pm. My dr said tylenol was o.k, but I have suffered from a cold for the past month and wanted to take something to help my held. It's acutally sinus tylenol pm, I know I can tylenol sinus. Thanks
5 Responses
Also, any babies due Sept? We are expecting sept. 9.
yes its perfectly safe, my doc recommended it to help me get some sleep :)

She said just dont take them everynight and you will be fine.
My doctor said the same thing.  Just don't make a habit out of it.
162279 tn?1270604959
Hey there!
I remember you. Welcome back. I am 19 weeks and 2 days today. I am due on September 13!! So we are very close! I don't know what I am having yet--we find out this coming Tuesday.
Hi!  I'm due Sept. 4th!  I just asked my Dr. yesterday is Tylenol PM was safe and he said it was if it's only about twice a week or so!!  I don't know about the Sinus one though, he recommended Sudafed for a stuffy nose and head cold!!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.