Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Can we conceive pregnancy after taking MMR shot

I had taken MMR short last month on June 18 and i had periods on june 26.Like this week i cam to know that i am 5 weeks pregnant.I heard that we should plan for pregnancy till 1 month.But i am in such a condition i dont know what to do.I have been told that regarding birth defects in baby we can come to know in 12 weeks. but how much we can know. Is it 100% ?.Please advise.
if you get chorionic villus sampling done that is as close to 100% as you can get before the baby is born. ask your doctor about the benefits and risks and decide if it is right for you.