A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Can we conceive pregnancy after taking MMR shot

Hi,
I had taken MMR short last month on June 18 and i had periods on june 26.Like this week i cam to know that i am 5 weeks pregnant.I heard that we should plan for pregnancy till 1 month.But i am in such a condition i dont know what to do.I have been told that regarding birth defects in baby we can come to know in 12 weeks. but how much we can know. Is it 100% ?.Please advise.
1 Responses
174515 tn?1191710869
if you get chorionic villus sampling done that is as close to 100% as you can get before the baby is born. ask your doctor about the benefits and risks and decide if it is right for you.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.