Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Carrying baby low-14 weeks

I had my second sonogram at 11 weeks and my doctor told me I was carrying very low in my uterus, right above my cervix.  She told me not to have sex because it could cause some "bad bleeding."  Has anyone else had a report like this and what was the outcome?  She told me this was common and not to worry, but of course that's all I've done for the past 3 weeks.  My next doctor's appointment is in a few days (I am now almost 15 weeks) and I am praying that the baby has moved up.  So far, this pregnancy has been very easy.  I haven't had any spotting and have felt great.  I would appreciate hearing from anyone else that has been through this.
Are you sure that they were talking about the baby and not your placenta?
She didn't say anything about the placenta, but I have been doing some reading about Placenta Previa just in case.