Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Clogged Milk Duct? (In Pain)!! Please HELP

My new baby girl is 2weeks and 4 days old. I'm only brestfeeding and I have a clogged milk duct in one of my breasts. I have tried almost everything you can think of from dangle feeding to taking hot showers. Its been 4 days and the pain is to much to handle. I went in three days ago to see my doctor and was told it's to early to tell if I have an infection. It has gotten bigger seens then. Please Help!
Have you tried a cold pack and messaging it??? If possible take ibuprofen to relieve some of your pain... If it still doesn't work I say go back to a doctor because it had been 3 days since the last time you seen one...
*Massaging
No I haven't tried the cold but I do massage it as much as I can and I will try thanks
You should go back to your doctor. You could end up with mastitis.
When I got a blocked duct, I pumped like crazy.  It helped.
I would advice excessive pumping. It will help believe me.
Keep feeding as best as you can and it can clear itself. I just cleared up my right side and it was so painful unit all the backed up milk released