A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
1151585 tn?1262019958

Could I be Pregnant?

Ok so this is going to be a long post sorry. I am 27 ttc for first time. I have previously been diagnosed with PCOS and I did not have periods maybe 1 period a year. I just recently within the past three months after diet change and losing weight started having monthly periods again. My last period started on November 29th. I got some ovulation predictors and had sex several times between December 13th and 17th. On December 24th I started having really bad cramps, which I have not had the past three periods. Then on Christmas day I had some spotting. This past Saturday I started a heavy flow with horrible cramping with bright red blood sorry TMI that has not subsided. I have had sore breasts since ovulation that hasn’t changed they are still sore. I feel a little nauseous and have been having headaches, and feeling a little dizzy at times, but mostly really bad cramps. What could cause this? Any change its pregnancy? I feel different but my mind tells me there is no way I can be if I am bleeding. I have heard of it happening but I just don’t know. Any input or advice would be appreciated.
1 Responses
1000766 tn?1296749601
Have you taken a pregnancy test? Since you'd periods are irregular, your cycle could have just started early.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.