Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Could I be Pregnant?

I have had 5 kids and my youngest is 8 months old.  I have only had two periods since I had him.  Towards the last day of my period, me and my husband were not using any protection like we normally would at any other time.  I didnt think anything of it but a week later, I started spotting for about 12 hours. It was the kind of spotting that you only see when you wipe but it was brite red.  I don't usually spot in between periods.  I have a few signs of being pregnant like being extremely tired and moody.  But I am also under alot of stress. I took a test but it said no I wasnt pregnant.   Tomorrow would be 2 weeks.  I don't know when to test.  Any advice?
well two weeks do u know when u ovulated because then u should test 14 days after  but if u took a test and it was negative then ur probably not and if you had sex the last day of your period i dont think u could get pregnant. do u want to be preggo?
No not at this time I do not want to be pregnant..