Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Could I be Pregnant?

I have had 5 kids and my youngest is 8 months old.  I have only had two periods since I had him.  Towards the last day of my period, me and my husband were not using any protection like we normally would at any other time.  I didnt think anything of it but a week later, I started spotting for about 12 hours. It was the kind of spotting that you only see when you wipe but it was brite red.  I don't usually spot in between periods.  I have a few signs of being pregnant like being extremely tired and moody.  But I am also under alot of stress. I took a test but it said no I wasnt pregnant.   Tomorrow would be 2 weeks.  I don't know when to test.  Any advice?
2 Responses
well two weeks do u know when u ovulated because then u should test 14 days after  but if u took a test and it was negative then ur probably not and if you had sex the last day of your period i dont think u could get pregnant. do u want to be preggo?
No not at this time I do not want to be pregnant..
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.