Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Cramps and No Period

I am about a week late but I am having cramps--like I usually do before I start my period. However, I havent bled yet but I am still cramping. I know I am not pregnant because I was tested a little more than a month ago and havent had sex since. Also, no signs of pregnancy (no morning sickness, breasts feel fine, no fatigue) What could this be?
If you tested over a month ago, maybe you still are pregnant you just hadn't tested positive yet? Hmm, I would test first.  I don't usually get ms or anything until several weeks. Just a thought!  It may just be delayed...
you may have devloped a cysit on your ovariy
sorry not a great speller.