Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Cravings!!!!!

With my first pregnancy I craved GOOD stuff. I'm talking all fruit all the time. Now this pregnancy is different. I'm still wanting fruit, but craving salt(i need more meds), and im craving a monster, ya know those energy drink( i know i cant have one but omg) I want one so bad, also craving a apple martini, and lunch meat.... all stuff i shouldnt or cant have. ugh!!

What did everyone here crave or is craving now??
8 Responses
180395 tn?1287497597
When I was pregnant I craved peppermint chewing gum and tooth paste.  I had my son a year ago the 4th and I still craved that stuff after I had him.  Never stopped craving it til a couple months ago.
602509 tn?1227205082
When i was pregnant with my son i craved chinese food, then with my daughter it was banana pops and now im pregnant with a boy and im either craving ice, chicken covered in tarter sauce or cheese sticks!!!!
554628 tn?1362781519
my last pregnancy same thing fruit loved it could eat it all day this time i want hot wings, beef jerky, slim jims lol everything i don't need and i noticed today my feet have impressions from my shoes so my feet are a tad bit swollen lol
223237 tn?1302191991
I craved donuts the first time.  As bad as you could get, too.  You know, the cream filled, chocolate iced ones.  I don't have any specific cravings this time.  Just plain old hungry all the time.  
i craved chicken and veggies..the first 3 months was taco bell because thats all that i could keep down
193609 tn?1292183893
When I was pregnant, I craved the chicken sandwiches from Burger King and Coke Icees! Mike and I both gained 35 lbs from all the BK! I don't recommend it lol
I craved and ate tons of fresh tomatoes when I was pregnant.  Then on maternity leave when I was nursing I couldn't get enough chocolate chip cookies.
189069 tn?1323405738
I craved Thai iced teas and shrimp with ice cream, yum!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.