A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Cyclogest 400mg

Dear Doctor,

In 2007 had IVF cycle and it failed. After the embryo transfer I was asked to take cyclogest 400mg daily at night until I had my first pregnancy test. I got a negative result. Then the doctors wanted me to get a hysteroscopy and it was normal. After 6months I started my second IVF cycle. After the embryo transfer the doctor prescribed 400mg of cyclogest twice to taken daily. (800mg daily).  I got a positive pregnancy test on the 16th day after egg retrieval. When i informed my doctor about the positive result he asked me to continue taking cyclogest for another 4 weeks (800mg daily).

Seen many comments about cyclogest i am a bit worried about taking 800mg daily. For your information I have been trying to conceive naturally for more than 10 years. All the tests I have undergone were normal. I am 33 years old now. I take 50mcg of levothyroxine and 400mcg of folic acid daily. My first scan is due on 3rd of April 2008.

I would greatly appreciate if you could clarify this matter soon as possible for me.

Thank you.

CUBSXX
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.