Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Delayed Ovulation

Hi ladies, well last month I ovulated on day 20. This month is cycle #4 and it is already day 22 with no ovulation. I had EWCM starting day #18 but still not "O". My question is that for the last 4 months my cycles have gotten longer and longer. I used to be a 28 dayer. Is there any meds that can bring ovulation on sooner in my cycle. i know Clomid is for women who do not ovulate at all. But it is so frustrating to have such a delayed "O" every month. Even I am getting tired of BD'ing every other day trying to catch it...
are you on clomid  and what method are yoou using to check ovulation
I am not on any meds. I am using BBT to detect my ovulation.
try using strips and then if still no ovulation check with gyn because clomid will help induce ovulation hoe long have you been ttc
i would also try checking with strips in the morn and night may get expensive but worth a shot
You mean OPK strips? They were not working for me. I would clearly ovulate and then they would come out positive a few days after thermal shift.

I have been ttc for 4 months and have been charting.
Will they prescribe Clomid for me even though I do ovulate? It  is occuring later and later each cycle.
well im on clomid and i am ovulating  for sure they are only putting me on for 3 cycles so check with doc and also have partner checked if your in a big hurry but for some it could take about a year iv been ttc for over a year