Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Delayed Ovulation

Hi ladies, well last month I ovulated on day 20. This month is cycle #4 and it is already day 22 with no ovulation. I had EWCM starting day #18 but still not "O". My question is that for the last 4 months my cycles have gotten longer and longer. I used to be a 28 dayer. Is there any meds that can bring ovulation on sooner in my cycle. i know Clomid is for women who do not ovulate at all. But it is so frustrating to have such a delayed "O" every month. Even I am getting tired of BD'ing every other day trying to catch it...
30 Responses
are you on clomid  and what method are yoou using to check ovulation
I am not on any meds. I am using BBT to detect my ovulation.
try using strips and then if still no ovulation check with gyn because clomid will help induce ovulation hoe long have you been ttc
i would also try checking with strips in the morn and night may get expensive but worth a shot
You mean OPK strips? They were not working for me. I would clearly ovulate and then they would come out positive a few days after thermal shift.

I have been ttc for 4 months and have been charting.
Will they prescribe Clomid for me even though I do ovulate? It  is occuring later and later each cycle.
well im on clomid and i am ovulating  for sure they are only putting me on for 3 cycles so check with doc and also have partner checked if your in a big hurry but for some it could take about a year iv been ttc for over a year
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.