Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Depo Provera

I am 19 and was diagnosed with endometriosis September of last year I have been on Depo Provera since I was 14 because of heavy periods I read a posting on another forum about a woman that had a 19 year old that had been on Depo since she was 15 and now she has been told that her breasts are not growing because of the Depo shots is that possible please help me I am scared that this is happening to me please let me know anything.
Kim
E-mail me at ***@****
The depo shot is nothing to mess with. It has a lot of side effects and there is currently a federal case to try and have it taken off the market. Please research it before you take another shot.
What kind of federal case please give me links or any information possible I have been on the shot for almost 5 years with no side effects at least I don't think please help me find out what the case is about. Thank you
Did u ever find out what was making you bleed so heavily? I did. It was Microcystines in the Algae tap water poisoning my system. Drink Guava Juice to stop/slow down the flow. I ONLY consume/wash my food/cook with bottled PURIFIED water now. After 10 yrs I'm almost normal now. LOL I can NEVER eat out any more. If I could just get Krogers, etc to stop injecting their meats w/tap water, Id be fine.
I sent you an email with a link that I have found helpful with all my questions. Here is another sight that I have found useful.

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/CelestialEnigma/index.page2.html
Please don't panic.

Depo will NOT prevent your breasts from developing.  You are on it for a medical reason.  Discuss these issues WITH YOUR DOCTOR rather than from people on the internet for the most accurate answer possible.

(you could probably find some sort of case being tried about every single drug on the market).
I agree with Christie, while many of us on here have an opinion about just about everything, we are not a replacement for medical advice from your doctor. I was on depo from the age of 17 until just before my 21st birthday and loved it.

As Christie mentioned, if you were to research just about any med, you will see people complaining or trying to file a lawsuit. Take a moment to check out the fda's website and you will see what I mean : )

Andrea