Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Depo provera and getting pregnant

I have been off the shot for 2 months now and since a week after i got off it i have been haveing possible pregnancy or menstral symptoms but no period and a negatinve pregnancy test. can this be normal or should i go to my obgyn(symptoms include cramps, enlarged breast, tenderness in my breast way more than usual when i get my period, nausea, and excessive fatige)
If you think you are pregnant, take a sensitive pregnancy test using a first morning urine.  Unfortunately, it sometimes takes months for your period to return after depo.

If you are sexually active, you should take a pregnancy test every 2 weeks until your cycle returns regularly.

You can't go by symptoms at all.  Impending menstruation can give you the exact same symptoms as early pregnancy.