Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Diarrhea = Pregnancy?

Hi, im sixteen years old and a little over a week ago I had unprotected sex. Im not completely sure if he finished or not but I know there is pre ajackulation (sorry not sure how to spell it ) And so that has been worrying me. I have become very drowsy lately and have had diarhea for the past few days i'd say. I havent had one regular stool within these days. Could this be a sign that im pregnant? I dont know if im over stressing or what. Please let me know .
Thats how I knew!
Wait a week and take a test, and tell your mom.
It can. But it can also just be something you ate as well. You need to wait at least two weeks (or when your next period is due) and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. I also highly recommend you start using birth control and condoms, since I imagine at 16 you're not trying for children. (Or at least I hope you're not)