A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
1366538 tn?1278014833

Diarrhea = Pregnancy?

Hi, im sixteen years old and a little over a week ago I had unprotected sex. Im not completely sure if he finished or not but I know there is pre ajackulation (sorry not sure how to spell it ) And so that has been worrying me. I have become very drowsy lately and have had diarhea for the past few days i'd say. I havent had one regular stool within these days. Could this be a sign that im pregnant? I dont know if im over stressing or what. Please let me know .
2 Responses
Thats how I knew!
Wait a week and take a test, and tell your mom.
1194973 tn?1385507504
It can. But it can also just be something you ate as well. You need to wait at least two weeks (or when your next period is due) and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. I also highly recommend you start using birth control and condoms, since I imagine at 16 you're not trying for children. (Or at least I hope you're not)
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.